The Education Exchanges Support Foundation (hereinafter – “the Foundation”) is a national agency entrusted with the administration of Erasmus+ and Lifelong Learning programmes and other initiatives funded by the European Commission (EC) and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania in the field of education and vocational training, which has been successfully operating since 2007.
To disseminate the idea of lifelong learning and provide everyone the opportunity to acquire international experience.
We are an innovative, socially responsible and open organisation, which ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction and whose employees are experts in their fields.
Aims of the Foundation
- Innovative, learning, constantly improving governance and business processes, and using the state-of-the-art technologies;
- Socially responsible towards its surrounding environment, customers, employees, clients and the public;
- Open to employees and the public, adopting decisions that are transparent and clearly communicated;
- Employees are experts in their fields;
- High level of customer satisfaction.
The Foundation administers more than 50 different activities that are equally relevant to students and seniors, kindergartens or schools, and higher education or other education-related institutions.
The opportunities offered by the Foundation are available to various associations, business or non-governmental organisations and other structures seeking to improve their business practice or enhance their employees’ qualifications.
Besides the Lifelong Learning Programme, which includes Comenius, Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus and Grundtvig sub-programmes, the Foundation also administers other educational programmes or initiatives such as Euroguidance, Europass, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, eTwinning, EPALE, and Nordplus programme funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers.